Your Future Begins Here.

Student Services

A full range of student services is available at Tri-County that includes vocational guidance counseling, special education, and school health services. Guidance services include counseling in program major selection, college placement, and personal adjustment. The special needs program is designed to facilitate the academic and occupational technical training of students who have been diagnosed by a multi-disciplinary team of educators as requiring specially designed instruction. School health services is staffed by two full-time registered nurses to assist students in their daily health needs

Scott O’Brien Head of Guidance 127
Dawn McNamara Guidance Secretary 125
Caitlyn Nesbitt Grade 9 & 10 Guidance Counselor (A-K) 142
David Casey Grade 9 & 10 Guidance Counselor (L-Z) 123
Cassandra Fleury Grade 11-12 Guidance Counselor (A-K) 124
Kristian Johannesen Grade 11-12 Guidance Counselor (L-Z) 155
Dana Walsh Director of Student Support Services 260
Jill Chandler School Adjustment Counselor 183
Freya Messias School Adjustment Counselor 234
Heidi Pontes School Adjustment Counselor 236
Erin Christiano-Mordarski School Adjustment Counselor 235

Transcript Information

Copies of your high school transcript are available through the Guidance Office. Your high school transcript includes limited demographic information along with a listing of course titles, final grades, course credit, grade level completed, and the year completed. There are two types of high school transcripts: “official” and “unofficial.”

Official: Colleges, universities, businesses and other agencies often require an official transcript. An official transcript is stamped with the school seal. Official transcripts can be sent from Tri-County directly to the college, university, business, or other agency. Therefore, you will need to give us the mailing address. Official transcripts can also be sent to you so you can forward to the requesting party.

Unofficial: An unofficial transcript will be sent directly to you for your records. It will be stamped as an unofficial copy. You can email the Guidance Secretary, Dawn McNamara directly to make your request at

Your email must include:
– Name
– Maiden Name (if applicable)
– Year of Graduation
– Date of Birth
– Mail transcript to: (list complete address)

If you have any questions, please call Dawn McNamara at 508-528-5400, ext. 125.

Section 504 Information

Tri-County Section 504 Procedure Guidelines

Tri-County provides the following Section 504 Manual to assist with the understanding of the referral process, determination process, and implementation process. Please contact the Guidance Department if you have any questions (508) 528-5400 x125.

Section 504 Manual

504 Referral Form
504 Evaluation Consent Form
Parent Report Form
Teacher Report Form
Student/Parent Rights
Grievance Form

Counseling Mission Statement

Tri-County adheres to the mission statement of the Massachusetts Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs. Our school counselors will develop and deliver counseling programs and services that provide all students with the requisite knowledge and skills for success in the academic/ technical, workplace readiness, and personal/social domains.

Goal 1: Academic/Technical Achievement
Goal 2: Workplace Readiness/Career Planning
Goal 3: Personal and Social Development

Helpful Links

College/Career Planning

From the moment you set foot in Tri-County on your first day of school, our faculty’s goal is to ensure you are well-prepared for a bright future. As you begin to weigh your options for life after high school, we encourage you to take advantage of the many planning resources available to you.

Those seniors planning to attend college after graduation should see their guidance counselor to ensure they are on the right track. Students whose last names begin with A-K should see Mr. Casey and students whose last names begin with L-Z should see Ms. Johannesen.

Students who qualify for accommodation on testing and who would like to request accommodations for the SAT, please have your parent/guardian fill out the following form and have it returned to the TC Guidance Department: